Thursday, April 9, 2009

People who commit suicide must be handcuffed?

Is it true that if you commit suicide, the police will come and handcuff you, no matter you are dead or alive????

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO SAY ONE???!!!

If that is the case then I don't want to kill myself, because I really don't want to be handcuffed by the policeman!!!!

OR ALTERNATIVELY if I really want to kill myself, I must try my best to make it in such a way that its an accident by a few methods i thought of

1. Trip over my own leg like Christiano Ronaldo and fall down onto the tracks when the MRT is coming into the station.

2. Pretend to drop my slippers while crossing CTE then run back in the middle of the road and kena langa by lorry, followed by bus, followed by motorcycle, followed by car and yah I think you got my point.

3. Purposely leave a chair near the window on the 77th floor of UOB plaza, hold a cloth in my hand,then jump down with 2 bottles of Mama Lemon cleaning solution strapped to my belt so Mr Policeman will think that I fell while cleaning the window, YAY!

THE ABOVE 3 METHODS ALLOWS ME TO KILL 3 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE BECAUSE

1. THE POLICEMAN WON'T HANDCUFF ME, YAY!!!
2. MY MOM CAN CLAIM INSURANCE OF $500 000 AFTER I DIE.
3. AT THE END OF THE DAY, I REALLY DIE, WHICH IS WHAT I WANT AIN'T IT?

The answer is NO, YOU WILL NOT BE HANDCUFFED AFTER YOU KILL YOURSELF.

After serving 2 years in the Police Force during my national service days, I've seen 4 cases of suicide where the person is GG, or good gamed, or mati, or dead, or ki chia (explained in different languages for the benefit of the mass readers here) and non of them were handcuffed because

1. 1st and 3rd deceased superwomaned down from 10 storeys and broke almost every bone, with blood and intestines all over the place, so if I had handcuffed them, the handcuff on their wrists will be held in place by their skin cause the bones are broken!

2. 2nd deceased hung himself in his room and by the time someone realised he was missing, it was 5 days later and the body was so badly decomposed, the skin fell off, the hair fell off, and the smell was so bad that I need to throw my uniform away after that. Can you imagine me throwing the handcuff away cause of the smell and skin that is on it???!!!!!

3. 4th deceased jumped down the MRT track and kena langa by the MRT until like KFC, one piece here, one piece there, and some pieces become like ba chor (minced meat), so i didn't know where to cuff!


Attempted suicide, under section 309 chapter 224 of the Penal Code, states that it is an offence to attempt to take away your own life, so you will be handcuffed as you are unstable and may be a threat to yourself and others around. However, whats the point of you being handcuffed if you already die? Must we jail you in changi dead people prison if you die? No point right?

People who die from suspected suicide will have their body sent to the coroner as soon as possible to determine the cause of death and if any foul play is involved. Ain't that a super fact that everyone should know???

But at the end of the day, most people still choose to believe that you will be handcuffed by the Police when you die after commiting suicide, even if I tell them the fact. Why don't they believe me???!!! Who can say until WU LENG WU HOR (got dragon got tiger) until nobody believe me???!!!!

THEY SAY LOR!

Quan

No comments:

Post a Comment